This is the 1st time I managed to knit a shawl within 1 week!! It's not that I can knit fast, it's because of the inspiration from Eliana, Marico and Olivia, the lovely pattern by Ysolda and the beautiful Noro yarn!
Total yarn used: 3 1/2 balls with lots of green and red taken out. otherwise, i think 2 1/2 balls should be enough. I used 4mm circular needle for this shawl.
This picture shows the actual colour of Shawl.The total weight is 108gm...
Thanks Eliana, you been a great inspiration and wonderful knitting buddy!!
These words are in Portuguese, which mean,
"This Blog Messes with my senses"
The rules are:
1. Show the above tag in your blog.
2. Post these rules.
3. Link back to the blog that tagged you.
4. Make a list of the 5 senses and what each one represents for you. (I have change this and added pictures)
5. Tag five other blogs, and let them know by leaving them a comment.
My 5 senses on a lazy Saturday morning:
1. Sight : Watching this little Shih Tzu named "Teddy", running about in the house. He is real cute and very discipline! See I asked him to sit still so that I can take good picture of him and he obeyed!!
2. Hearing: The flowing water from the water features outside the house.
3. Smell: The fragrance from the beautiful yellow Lily flowers
4 & 5. Taste and Touch : This cup of espresso with a piece of soft pandan chiffon cake which I baked yesterday! Yummy yummy!!
Dongdaemum Shopping Complex , Korea. A "must visit" to all knitters and you can spend full day here just seeing and admiring at yarns!!
The shopping complex is next to exit 8/9 of subway stop at Dongdaemun (not Dongdaemun stadium)
on line 4. When you get out from exit 8, you will see the shopping complex. Walk towards "KEB VIP center" you'll find stairs leading to basement.
The yarn stores are at the basement of this shopping center.
When you reach the basement, you'll see these...
Silbaram at C-563 is the store that I usually visit.....
Here you are, the pretty store owner and her husband was sitting in front of the store. They are both very friendly and will give further discount if you buy more. Some common brands you can find from this store are, Noro, Zaol, Helena etc. They also sell "Addi" circular and bamboo circular needles here and they are very cheap too!! Overall, I had a great time shopping in Dongdaemum!!