Monday, November 16
Saturday, November 14
This is the 1st time I managed to knit a shawl within 1 week!! It's not that I can knit fast, it's because of the inspiration from Eliana, Marico and Olivia, the lovely pattern by Ysolda and the beautiful Noro yarn!
Total yarn used: 3 1/2 balls with lots of green and red taken out. otherwise, i think 2 1/2 balls should be enough. I used 4mm circular needle for this shawl.
This picture shows the actual colour of Shawl.The total weight is 108gm...
Noro Silk Garden Fine is 40gm/144m/ball.
Wednesday, November 11
This afternoon: Off from the needle
Day 5 - working on the scallop lace pattern
As you can see, the original yarn has many more colours!!
I took away green and red as I didnt want to have too many colours for this shawl.
The Damson Shawl is coming up fine, but no picture to show as hubby has taken the camera with him. Anyway I have this little hedgehogs to show you!!
I used 4mm needle for the big hedgehog and 3mm needle for the small one. Yarn used: Japanese cotton for the face and Rowanspun for the body.
Monday, November 9
Sunday, November 8
Saturday, November 7
KAL project - Damson Shawl.
It's going to be challenging for me to update daily, anyway ladies, I will try my best!!
The yarn I used: Noro Silk Garden Fine.
with Circular needle: 4mm
This is how much I have done for today!
Saturday, October 3
Thanks Eliana, you been a great inspiration and wonderful knitting buddy!!
These words are in Portuguese, which mean,
"This Blog Messes with my senses"
The rules are:
1. Show the above tag in your blog.
2. Post these rules.
3. Link back to the blog that tagged you.
4. Make a list of the 5 senses and what each one represents for you. (I have change this and added pictures)
5. Tag five other blogs, and let them know by leaving them a comment.
My 5 senses on a lazy Saturday morning:
1. Sight : Watching this little Shih Tzu named "Teddy", running about in the house. He is real cute and very discipline! See I asked him to sit still so that I can take good picture of him and he obeyed!!
2. Hearing: The flowing water from the water features outside the house.
Tuesday, September 15
Thursday, September 3
Saturday, July 11
Friday, June 19
Monday, June 15
This pattern is well written in a chart with various sizes. I follow the increase as Eliana. Eliana has been great help to give some advice. Thanks Eliana!!
This sweater was completed about a week ago and it took me a while hunting for the buttons. Finally I managed to get the buttons from May Craft, Subang Jaya.
Pattern: from Phildar Spring/Summer 09 magazine
needles used: 3.0mm and 3.5 mm